Ouch

martinmac

Ive read some of the comments on that site, why does this one not surprise me...

The car is designed to go fast, however our roads are not. How come there are no warnings in the owner's manual or no mention of it at the dealership?

Only in America could someone come up with this excuse.

Ive read some of the comments on that site, why does this one not surprise me...

The car is designed to go fast, however our roads are not. How come there are no warnings in the owner's manual or no mention of it at the dealership?

+1 :fool:

OMG - 70+ DEF!! in a residentail zone... a deserved end in my book! What if someone had walked out or been standing there!!

The stupid comment about a warning in the handbook... err this car can go fast... yes if you stick you foot on the floor and ignore the highway code! What a fool!

Ouch what a mess.

You will be surpirsed at the forces acting on that car at even 30 mph. I crashed my first GTR in the same way. Lost control and ended up on top of a barrier doing a 50/50 grind into the nearest lamp post.

dscf0017nv9.jpg

That was done at around 25 mph.

What an idiot!!

Cars just arent designed to take that much pressure in that area is the problem. They expect you to get hit by a car in the side, but that disserpates over a much bigger area. Lamp posts/telegraph poles will always do that at slower speeds as the force is much more concentrated. He could have probably done that as at little as 40MPH.

What an idiot!!

Cars just arent designed to take that much pressure in that area is the problem. They expect you to get hit by a car in the side, but that disserpates over a much bigger area. Lamp posts/telegraph poles will always do that at slower speeds as the force is much more concentrated. He could have probably done that as at little as 40MPH.

Basic physics.

What do you measure pressure with? Pounds per square inch. weight (or force) over an area.

Completely agree, how ridiculous. If you really need that spelling out then you shouldn't be driving in the first place :headhurt: