Missing wheels

martinmac

Wont post too many details yet, nobody on the forum is responsible for this situation, in fact everyone is being extremely helpful.

So, in the meantime I would appreciate members keeping their eyes open for these wheels which are missing and may pop up for sale somewhere.

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... 3&start=30

Posted at the request of the buyer.

Just a bit more info. The address on the shipment was wrong, I missed a number off. The person at the house they were delivered to said they hadnt seen them, well its not as though you could miss 4 wheels is it :lol:

Still a good result though as I think they will look very cool with a little attention. B)

Just a bit more info. The address on the shipment was wrong, I missed a number off. The person at the house they were delivered to said they hadnt seen them, well its not as though you could miss 4 wheels is it :lol:

Still a good result though as I think they will look very cool with a little attention. B)

Yep - will be taking my time over that.... :thumbs:

Look forward to seeing these wheels once they have under gne a tad of a change, a nice set of wheels bud :thumbs:

Look forward to seeing these wheels once they have under gne a tad of a change, a nice set of wheels bud :thumbs:

I'd like to echo thanks to ESR for the support too !

I'd like to echo thanks to ESR for the support too !

Very much so Martin, one of the reasons I use them is that they sort my problems out, and as you now know, things rarely go smoothly with my mods. :blush:

We're they 'recovered' from the wrong address then?

Yes, but on initial approach, although they had been signed for they didnt know anything about them.

Absolutely denied it...

And they signed for them using my name, not their own !!!!!!!!!!!! :rant:

wombats... :wacko:

No doubt they'll get away with it lightly. Scrotums like these really get my goat. What a lame way to live, always on the look-out for something for nothing.

What a spacktard, how could you hope to accurately rip off a signature you've never seen?

At least the rims are safe B)