Eibach Spacers From Cougar Store 350z 370z

MITZ@CougarStore

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just wondered that shifting the wheels out by 20 mm all round would possibly affect the handling dynamics?

but plenty o people seem to use them and no one has said anything bad, so if it does it is obviously not noticable.

You should see what im running on my car :lol::lol::lol::surrender:

i just wondered that shifting the wheels out by 20 mm all round would possibly affect the handling dynamics?

but plenty o people seem to use them and no one has said anything bad, so if it does it is obviously not noticable.

You should see what im running on my car :lol::lol::lol::surrender:

does it feel any different over stock? good or bad?

TBH, at first i thought there was a slight difference as such, when driving home in the wet, but the more i have driven it since, in all fairness not enough think its more to do with you thinking it will make a difference,!

One thing to remember though it does make your car wider as such, be carefull with kerbs, e.t.c !

There a god bit of kit and if i have left my zed standard i would defo get them on it, totally improves the look i feel, and it fills the archs alot better :thumbs:

ive just fitted some of these 2night, got them from big phil, along with a pair of dba 5000's they look great, only downfall is that they show the high ride height of the stock z. Im due some tein springs any day now so hopefully that will finish it off :thumbs:

Zed coming along nicely, looking forward to pics darren :thumbs: