SEMA Girls......

Jacko

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So which one is yours?

the one with the blue bra and the boob job... ;)

If you dont like them no probs...was only offering to help...they have some really good pics from modeling underwear n stuff...these pics were from mob phone...have a think n let ne know... ta... :)

That was a quick work out at the gym lol! Did u drive there have an orange juice then drive back? :blush:

Only takes 50mins to an hour m8....if you do things properly... ;)

Will be seeing my lass in half an hour...will ask her for details n will keep you informed.... :)

Yeh if all you are doing is a basic work out! 50 mins is a warm up bro!

Stretchin 5 mins

Cardio sesh norm 60 mins

Weights easily 1hr 30 mins

Strethcin again 5

Cool down cardio 10 mins

But hey what do i know :p

That was a quick work out at the gym lol! Did u drive there have an orange juice then drive back? :blush:

Will be seeing my lass in half an hour...will ask her for details n will keep you informed.... :)

Stretchin 5 mins

Cardio sesh norm 60 mins

Strethcin again 5

Cool down cardio 10 mins

:lol::boxing::lol:

when i was training for the navy i was doing 3 hours a day 4 times a week in the gym.

10 min warm up on the bike,

50 min on the cross trainer

50 min on the other bike

10 min on the rowing machine

50 min in the weight room

10 in the sauna

some times longer

shame i let it all go. :blush: still have the guns :boxing: but they need a polish up to get them back to their full former glory.

Stretchin 5 mins

Cardio sesh norm 60 mins

Strethcin again 5

Cool down cardio 10 mins

If you can do 1hr 30 on weights then you are not pushing hard enough on what you are doing. When I used to train at uni the general quideline was if you can do more than an hours weight sesh, then you need to be pushing harder. ;) Add to that 60mins of cardio before and you definately aint pushing hard enough :p

i used to stop at 50 min's cos if i went to 70 min i could not lift my arms higher than my shoulders for 3 days.

used to be able to bench press my own body weight. which is about 210 lbs or 105 kg's i think (bout 16 and 1/2 stone) not sure if i can still do it. or if i can proably only get 2 reps out before dropping it round my throat.

:scare:

Stretchin 5 mins

Cardio sesh norm 60 mins

Strethcin again 5

Cool down cardio 10 mins

If you can do 1hr 30 on weights then you are not pushing hard enough on what you are doing. When I used to train at uni the general quideline was if you can do more than an hours weight sesh, then you need to be pushing harder. ;) Add to that 60mins of cardio before and you definately aint pushing hard enough :p

Dude thats me tonning my body! Building muscle is easy! My best weight is 120kg bar. Altho i cant do that on the bells.

I am a rugby player i do alot of fitness and weights i have to be good at both! Plus beer drinking is my best sport

Stretchin 5 mins

Cardio sesh norm 60 mins

Strethcin again 5

Cool down cardio 10 mins

Dude thats me tonning my body! Building muscle is easy! My best weight is 120kg bar. Altho i cant do that on the bells.

I am a rugby player i do alot of fitness and weights i have to be good at both! Plus beer drinking is my best sport

good man,

rugby is the sport of kings. i keep contemplating playing again, but my dodgy knee is alsways in the back of my mind. i'd rather not dislocate it again, cos putting it back in makes child birth look like fun! :scare:

OoOoOO Dislocated knee ouch :scare: I have hamstring problems! I need to spend an age srtetchin and warming it up proper! The thing i love about rugby is you can take all your frustration out! Get in a little scrap with someone and after the game your having a pint with the guy lol! Just wouldnt happen in football

Well you didnt say you were fuelled on beer, that makes all the difference :teeth::lol:

I guess if you're just trying to keep where you are then thats a good workout, will work your stamina mroe than anything else.

rtbiscuit: I remember those days fondly. Its pretty funny when you get so ripped in a work out that you cant move for days. Especially if you do an all over body workout and can hardly get out of bed :scare: