Zed sales, nit picking required!

AK350Z

Any comment on these Zeds please gents. Price, spec etc. I have a friend who's wanting to go look at them and i'm not sure they are that great!

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/682937.htm

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/741098.htm

Cheers :thumbs:

Of the 2 the JP visage looks the better buy esp with the engine work and the Volks.

Over priced a little...

All this talk of what you can get for a lot less and cars being over valued etc is quite damaging for us owners... If you drive the costs down the cars will continue to depriciate... And they wont come back up, the depreciation will just slow a little...

I just hope those that keep saying its a buyers market and how much cheaper you can get a car for dont have to sell any time soon or you will have wished that all this talk of buying cheaper or thats to expensive will be hitting you in the pocket....

I know its all about the market and cars depriciate but as there are only a few of these cars on the road wouldnt it be better to keep the prices higher?

Also from one of the other posts... the Blue UK car with 12k on it looks a veritable bargain!

Any comment on these Zeds please gents. Price, spec etc. I have a friend who's wanting to go look at them and i'm not sure they are that great!

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/682937.htm

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/741098.htm

Cheers :thumbs:

Of the 2 the JP visage looks the better buy esp with the engine work and the Volks.

Over priced a little...

All this talk of what you can get for a lot less and cars being over valued etc is quite damaging for us owners... If you drive the costs down the cars will continue to depriciate... And they wont come back up, the depreciation will just slow a little...

I just hope those that keep saying its a buyers market and how much cheaper you can get a car for dont have to sell any time soon or you will have wished that all this talk of buying cheaper or thats to expensive will be hitting you in the pocket....

I know its all about the market and cars depriciate but as there are only a few of these cars on the road wouldnt it be better to keep the prices higher?

Also from one of the other posts... the Blue UK car with 12k on it looks a veritable bargain!

Whilst I understand what you are trying to say, there are 435 Zeds currently for sale on Autotrader and I don't think that a few comments over here or the other side will have any effect of the market as a whole.

Also anyone who thinks that Zed prices would actually come back up is kidding themselves. The best owners can hope for is a slow down in depreciation or even a holding steady and TBH I don't see that coming soon.

As a current owner who is looking to sell I can tell you first hand that the current Z marketplace is crazy.

The variation in prices is just mental.

To be fair the Z has held is value better than other performance cars but a little more stability would be good.

Im now looking to entertain offers around £11.5k for my chilli - when only a couple of months ago I was looking for £13k+. This is in direct response to the prices on trader and PH.

Im just trying to pitch it somewhere in the middle. It isnt Blade or GM so deserves a little premium :blush:

It wont be going any lower than that as it just doesnt make financial sense. Im now of the opinion that I'll juts enjoy it while petrol has dropped until someone comes along with the cash or a decent part ex offer.