EBC Pads and Discs From Cougar Store 350z

MITZ@CougarStore

All, we’ve got the full range of EBC brake pads and discs in stock, for all UK cars and Imports too.

Brake Pads

Redstuff

YellowStuff

Discs

Standard

Turbo Groove

We’re happy to put a deal together on these, the EBC discs are a quality replacement for stock discs. I run the Redstuff pads on my own Zed and have done so for the last 24 months with no issues at all.

Any questions please do get in touch.

Many thanks,

:thumbs:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Got the pads today, big thanks to CS.

Pads arrived very quickly and i had an email from CS saying the pads had been delivered today :)

Thanks very much CS. now need to find the time and sun light to do them, thinking about doing them tomorrow :)

Make sure you copper grease the leading edge of the pad :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone not sure - Just got a set of Front and Rear EBC Turbo Groove discs from CS for my 350Z.

Excellent service - paid him one day and he even came round to drop them off the following lunchtime (mind you, I do live near Leicester, so he may not do it in person if you live 'up north' :) )

As described and brand new - I just need to sort someone to fit them now (although he did recommend someone too so I may give that a try before my old ones finally give up).

+++ service!

ordered my redstuff pads front and rear from CS and received them next day...top service guys and even better price! :thumbs:

I felt the difference as soon as i'd picked it up from the garage, much more feel and stopping power so all in all i am a one very pleased customer.

:teeth:

I have the ones above (turbo groove) all round - the key for me was not only do they look and perform better than the standard discs, but they are also cheaper.

I had a couple of discs on my car that were scored quite badly and needed replacing - having all four corners replaced with these EBC discs was (from memory) at least £1,000+ cheaper than replacing with standard discs from Nissan.

I have the ones above (turbo groove) all round - the key for me was not only do they look and perform better than the standard discs, but they are also cheaper.

I had a couple of discs on my car that were scored quite badly and needed replacing - having all four corners replaced with these EBC discs was (from memory) at least £1,000+ cheaper than replacing with standard discs from Nissan.

I was told on Monday, by Nissan, that their pricing on discs is now £180 per disc, £720.00 for all 4 corners… :scare:

If members wanted standard discs, I could do the front and rear set for under £350.00 delivered... :thumbs: