Bluetooth . . . Worth it ????

Milly

Bluetooth functionality . . . GOOD or BAD  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Bluetooth functionality . . . GOOD or BAD

• Good
    • Bad

Evening all,

I hope you are all well this fine evening?

I've read most of threads regarding bluetooth and was just wondering on the general consensus with the usability of the bluetooth function?

The reason I ask is because I've just bought a 05 GT which has the cradle etc, BUT is missing the bluetooth adaptor.

SO my question is . . . is it worth buying the adaptor that slots in the cradle or is it pretty worthless as it's functionality (according to many threads) is impaired?

Any thoughts would be appreciated :thumbs:

Collected & fitted one today. Driving back I'd asked my Mum to ring me to see what the sound was like. I could only just hear her so initial reaction is a bit disappointing but will get a better idea with more use. Was good to have the facility & just being able to press the phone button on the steering wheel to answer as I normally miss any calls.

Like it for incoming calls... straight number recognition is problematic...

say dial number, wait for her to say please say number.. say 0161 etc and she always comes back with 0961... doh... stored numbers are pretty good.. incoming call sound quality is excellent in mine and people i call generally say it is really clear.. i have had Bt in my last 4 cars (all BMW's) and it was cr4p..... the Nissan BT seems much better.. gets a yes vote from me

got mine from main dealer in manchester cost me about £80.

in my opinion, you have to have one. Yes, the quality could be better but thats mainly because the cabin noise is so loud in the Zed.

Well worth it, especially when you compare it to 3 points and £60 fine!!!

I learned the hard way :headhurt:

I'm always a little surprised when owners say they can't hear callers very well - just turning up the speaker volume does the trick. ;) And when speaking I 'aim' at the mic and turn up 'my volume' if I've got some deaf old so and so on the other end :D

Naturally there' always the times when reception is poor or no signals are available but that I find is quite rare with o2 - although the Scottish Highlands is a challenge. :lol:

Cheers guys . . . I'll be buying one ASAP.

Good work 350z FORUM :thumbs:

I may have a spare one if you are interested. My car came with 2 and it just sits in the drawer at home doing nothing. I can send it to you for £70 including post if you want. :D:D