2009 Calendar results

martinmac

It has been a very close run competition this year so firstly, many thanks to all who took the time to enter and to vote. Its your calendar so thats what its all about.

If you didnt get in this years calendar enjoy it and get snapping ready for next year.

If all those who were selected could e-mail me a better res version of their picture it will make things much easier for me. :thumbs:

Front cover. :yahoo:

_MG_2234-1.jpg

The winners, in no particular order. :teeth:

_MG_1320.jpg

Mr-Os-Z-7.jpg

350z_At__night_by_ARphotographs.jpg

NLP_2980.jpg

IMG_0634-small.jpg

Highland_350z_9_by_ARphotographs.jpg

DSC05086.jpg[/img]

Azure_350Z_1_by_ARphotographs.jpg

IMG_0751.jpg

DSC_00763zcopy.jpg

Green_Machine_1_by_ARphotographs.jpg

27102008369.jpg

So where do we go from here. I will be getting the calendars printed soon. They run from the first of February so whoever is the first picture chosen will not miss out.

I will post up when they are ready with the final cost and start taking orders and payments.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Martin, I think the majority of people in the club appreciate the hard work that goes into producing it.

I think Sarnies point is fair. I own a car that has a professional picture of it included so am 'guilty' of this injustice! Thing is, it's a club calendar and all 3000+ members had 3 votes.

We live in a democracy! :blush:

Its not the fact of them money or buying martin, its down to the pics of the cars being taken by the owners... must admit I didnt read the rules before hand I just thought the pics had to be taken by the owners or their cars....

Off to hire David Baily for next year....

As you dont buy one anyway whats the problem. I dont make any money from it so its pretty simple really.

Its no slight on you whatsoever, everyone knows the effort you go to for this.

I was one of four or five people that thought it was unfair on the unsuccessful entrants.

I'm not the only one to think it should be:

Pics of member's car taken by the member's themselves. :blush:

If somebody submits a photo its their photo. The name on it is an obvious giveaway. There is another in there taken by a pro but without a name on it. I am certainly not going to witness all the photos being taken so its up to members what they submit and all members to decide what to vote on.

so you shouldn't allow professionals?

so where is the line for professional or professionalism?

i believe you are called a professional once over 80% of your income is made from that specific area, and sorry to disappoint you sarnie but I'm not at that % yet.

5 of YOUR photo's have been submitted on behalf of other members as its photo's of their cars.

Will people bother entering next year as your gonna get half the slots anyway, which imo, doesn't make it a true 'members' calender imho.....thats all......