Carbon bonnet

Jay

Hey guys as the tittle says am on the look out for a carbon fibre bonnet! I have a 03 jdm and i am open to options sooo wat have you got? Thought i would see if anyone had a good condition second hand one before i buy a new one! Its a little bday treat for myself lol.

Cheers guys :thumbs:

Sorry Jay.. havent got one but thought you may want to hear my opinion.

I've had 2 carbon bonnets, a seibon one and a Varis one. The seibon one was a loose fit, the Varis one is perfect!

Think its reflected in the price though!

Also the Seibon one touched the strut brace after installing a plenum spacer!

Yup Phil agrees that Varis is far superior fit. Thats why I went for the Varis lip. Weave and fit is perfect, but you do pay for it :scare:

what are the prices approximately then?

+1 for the Varis bonnet price?

Also, Jay I thought you were selling your car!?!?

see i havent quite decided lol! If i am honest i really want a manual but the market is sh** for tryin to sell cars just now lol! So do i just mod what i have or take the hit sell mine, get a manual then mod when i can afford it lol! DECISIONS DECISIONS :lol:

Yup Phil agrees that Varis is far superior fit. Thats why I went for the Varis lip. Weave and fit is perfect, but you do pay for it :scare:

what are the prices approximately then?

+1 for the Varis bonnet price?

You'd have to PM a trader for an exact price, but I think they were around the £750 mark.