OMG how happy am i ??

Pimm

I fitted my jwt popcharger on today without any problems thank god.

The car has a better sound to it and response does feel a little more BUT i cannot believe how smooth the car feels when driving.

My old filter was very dirty as you could not see through it when holding it up to the light so a change was needed but what a differnce it has made.

:yahoo::yahoo:

are you sure the response doesnt feel better because you're putting your foot down more :p

this is a natural popcharger effect :p

I know what you are saying ie foot down so you can hear the roar but the car is so much smoother it feels more responsive, more eager to leap forward when going along. :D

I am at work till midnight and i cannot wait for the drive home :D

are you sure the response doesnt feel better because you're putting your foot down more :p

this is a natural popcharger effect :p

I know what you are saying ie foot down so you can hear the roar but the car is so much smoother it feels more responsive, more eager to leap forward when going along. :D

I am at work till midnight and i cannot wait for the drive home :D

Nice cold air and a pop charge, enjoy it mate, you will find the foot down alot more though, wait till you get in the tunnels :lol:

I think im going to get one of these at some point, do they not suffer from heat soak and idle problems like most open induction kits seem to?

Not as long as you fit the heat shield bud and not had any idle problems with mine :thumbs:

+1

just ordered one. :teeth:

was going to get an apexi, but i could't get a heat shield by its self. so thought what the heck, everybody else is using this i might as well join them. :teeth:

Spot on buddy :thumbs: , your defo gonna find your foot down alot more :lol:

The problem being the noise does'nt really kickin in less you nail the pedal to the metal and the whole car sounds amazing :D:D

was going to get an apexi, but i could't get a heat shield by its self. so thought what the heck, everybody else is using this i might as well join them. :teeth:

The problem being the noise does'nt really kickin in less you nail the pedal to the metal and the whole car sounds amazing :D:D

And if your in a tunnel, its even better :yahoo:

I need a tunnel ASAP, :lol::lol:

I need a tunnel ASAP, :lol::lol:

Bit of a drive, but come over to an essex meet :lol: , dartford tunnel, a very long strecth of fun :lol:

in my old car i had the perfect manifold, exhaust, induction setup.

it was so good through the dartford tunnel i turned round and went back through.

it was so good i did it 4 times. i was 2 hours late home, but it was worth it :teeth:

Defo going to have to do a tunnel run at the next essex meet :lol::teeth:

We have roads here, not tunnels I'm afraid. I'll admit that I drop a gear and give it big revs when I go through the tunnels we have.

We do have some good roads though so I'd stick to them rather than going through tunnels for fun!

You can only pee with the weener you've got though I suppose.....