Cartoon style picture of your Z !

M350ZB

While picking my Zed up from ESR last saturday, and the zorst was going on, i noticed he had a pic of there 350Z done in a cartoon format. Spoke to bigphil about it and he told me they got it done over in france, a little kid was doing them for everyone. It looks B) , and the quality if it is so fine. This got me thinking, has anyone else had a cartoo picture of there 350Z done ?, and if not where could i possibly get one done ?, Any ideas guys ? ? ?

There were a few companies that did it. My mate had one done.

I can't think who does them though.... Have a look on the net. Wouldn't thought you'd struggle.

Have been looking, but thought i would post it on here, to see if anyone had one done, could maybe recomend someone or ? ? ? Seen a few but none of actual 350Z's, except Phil's, and that looked really good B) i know there is this shop in the local town, going to pop down tommorrow, but i think these are copys as such .

Dont thik phil has the number or a number for him, from what i member him telling me was that there was a young french kid in the hotel where he was staying and he was doing them for a few people and everyone slipped him some cash as such, allthough i must add i dont think he was doing it for cash! The picture is really smart though, and would be awesome if could get one done from somewhere :thumbs:

a guy i know does these, he can do cartoon style but i think he does artist drawings too. He did one of my type r ages ago and he's done lots of my mates cars.

As far as i remember he still does custom drawing because my type R had loads of mods on, i'll try and find a pic of it.

http://www.koochie-cartoon.co.uk/

Try up-load a pic of your car matey, both normal and cartoon style, so we can see the quality :thumbs: