Possible Detailing Tour covering the UK, WHO'S INTERESTED???

Race Valeting

Myself (http://www.racevaleting.co.uk) and another pro-detailer I work with Envy Valeting (http://www.envyvaleting.co.uk) have had a chat about doing a tour covering the UK offering detailer services to the forum members.

I'm just at this stage gauging interest to see what sort of response we would get before making any plans, I have already asked the mods about this and got the go ahead.

So can you please state making a list below with Name and the car model, location and detail required whether it be

A full correction detail (wash, clay, machine polish to remove defects such as swirl marks and buffer trails, cleanse and wax/seal the paint.

Paint protection detail (as above but minus the paint correction stage)

Extras to add on are engine bay detail and also interior detail.

So if you could kindly start a list that would be great then depending on interest as to whether or not we go ahead with it.

Please can you also indicate if you have a garage, or access to shelter, outside tap and power.

e.g Race Valeting 350z gt, full correction, engine & interior. Portsmouth, Hampshire

1)

I would be interested but before submitting any details do you have any ball park figures for the above work? I for one would be interested in the full correcion and interior/ engine detail but would like to get an idea of cost first. :)

Hi,

Its hard to work out accurate prices at this stage as we're trying to plan a circuit to make it more economical, the prices will be roughly around these figures.

Protection Detail £145

Correction detail £300

Interior detail £50

Engine Bay Detail £30

These are current prices but depending on how many people will be interested in having the services done will obviously vary the final prices.

Hope this helps

When are you planning on doing this? I am keen for a full correction but it would have to be in the new year I am afriad.

Hi Ian

Just guaging interest at the mo to see how many people would be interested in the tour and the services.

See when is as good time with everyone on here really.

As your only up the road in London we could come to you in the new year anyway to detail your car Ian if thats more convenient.

Regards

Paul

Cheers Paul - will bear that in mind. Has the potential to be a big road trip for you!

It sure does :D

Just hope we get a good few people interested to make it worth while doing as the prices will have to cover b&b and fuel etc too.

Looking forward to seeing the interest in this though.

Paul