My cruiser

tmJak

Know this won't appeal to every petrolhead but just bought myself a boat and thought I'd share. It's a 27ft Viking with a 10hp outboard motor in FRP, moored in sunny Cheshire on the river Weaver. Very scenic. Going on a proper cruise at the weekend, so may post a couple of pics from my travels if anyone cares to look. Might have to sneak in one of the Z parked up in the boat yard ;)

S4010394.jpg

S4010393.jpg

S4010392.jpg

S4010389.jpg

S4010390.jpg

Sorry the pics are so small but had a problem with photobucket and over compensated :blush: Will try to upload bigger pics when I'm at my desktop.

Needs spacers & lowering

:lol: Knew that was coming but expected it from our favorite site pest :lol:

Nice one, mate. Have you bought a jaunty cap?

I've got a little sailor outfit. I'll PM you the pics ;)

nice B) , I have always fancied a boat..what do they cost ? how much for mooring fee's?

Can pick a good one up for less that £15k - some are as cheap as £3k but are usually smaller and less equipt. The mooring fees are dependant on the size of the boat, but mine will be IRO £600 per annum. Some moorings cost £3k per annum, so mine's a bargain. It includes water and electricity too. It's best to find a good mooring. Where I am has a two year waiting list, and the only way to jump the queue is to buy a boat with the mooring so you pay a little over the odds for the boat.

Have a fun weekend and remember, slow ahead and full astern and you will never hit anything B)

I have no idea what you mean :lol:

Ahoy Capt Chris :D

Yikes bit of a departure from Zedding? Looks cool B) How you gonna get that to the next donut meet ? (Manchester Canal?) :lol:

More pics please - NIce set of Nismos' would look cool on that - is the erm Steering Wheel /rudder(Well I dont know what they are called) polished alloy ? Some Xenon headlights , LED rears! :lol:

Hey you can go to the Hoon 2009 in that ?