Nissan Momo Steering Wheel

dwj100uni

Bugger... Chris posted its expensive.....

I was about to post that its different cause we have all changed ours and I would be happy to do a fellow owner a favor and swap his defective one for my original one at no cost............ Would have even do the swap for nothing.... :)

Yep, your part of an exculsive 350Z club on that one mate. Cost is approx £600

I was about to post that its different cause we have all changed ours and I would be happy to do a fellow owner a favor and swap his defective one for my original one at no cost............ Would have even do the swap for nothing.... :)

Sorry mate. I did think of that myself, but its not very gentlmanly like :blush:

Plus I dont think I could live without cruise control for those long journeys to Wales runs :thumbs:

Lol...! Just out of interest... If I did prefer the standard wheel and want to go back to a standard one, would I have all the wiring there for cruise as standard? Its a 2002 JDM, so an early one! Is cruise standard on these or a specced option on JDM's?

Guys the wheel is of the skyline R34 z-tune. Will fit the 350z but looks rubbish IMHO.

:scare:

Honestly, its fine. I quite like it being different... But I do like the look of the burnt orange wheel with cruise/radio controls, but that would be the only one I would swap for... ;)

Guys the wheel is of the skyline R34 z-tune. Will fit the 350z but looks rubbish IMHO.

Honestly, its fine. I quite like it being different... But I do like the look of the burnt orange wheel with cruise/radio controls, but that would be the only one I would swap for... ;)

Guess which one I have ;)

Guess which one I have ;)

Ooooo... Now I am tempted! But as I posted a couple of posts earlier I would need to be sure that mine was compatible! Can anyone confirm this??

I have the same Momo wheel on my JDM Zed :D

It was a rather pricey Fairlady factory option in Japan ;) Personally, i think it looks so much better than the standard wheel....especially as JDM cars dont have cruise control, so youre not missing out on anything exciting by not having the buttons ;)

Heres mine B)

P1020137.jpg

Dave: whats that lump above your drivers door speaker? Knee pad? :wacko:

They're knee braces....theres one on the left side too. Another JDM factory option, supposedly helps keep you in place during spirited driving. I dont actually notice them at all during normal driving, but they're suprisingly effective and comfortable when you need them :thumbs:

They're knee braces....theres one on the left side too. Another JDM factory option, supposedly helps keep you in place during spirited driving. I dont actually notice them at all during normal driving, but they're suprisingly effective and comfortable when you need them :thumbs:

I thought as much. I have the little on on the centre console, but never seen one on the door like that before. You obviously drive very spiritedly :drive1

I thought as much. I have the little on on the centre console, but never seen one on the door like that before. You obviously drive very spiritedly :drive1

Same as all of us i should think, i like the odd blatt :D Im still to get the Zed onto the track as im very curious to see how it compares to my previous car, a modded R34GTT. Although the Zed is around 120bhp down on the Skyline, id wager the handling and power delivery would make it a slightly faster car on track and more fun to drive.....give those knee braces a real work out :lol: