First impression of Sagaris

vestitas

So the Z went on Saturday and I picked up my Sagaris this morning (finally!!!)

One word......WOW.......!!! Absolutely awesome. The feeling of power is immense and it sounds positively awesome. Ride wise it is MUCH firmer than the Z (and i'd had mine lowered!!), but oh so responsive. Despite it's lack of traction control and increased power it is remarkably sticky on the roads (one of the things i'd been worried about) and glides and corners with ease whilst at the same time remaining easy to throw sideways if you want to. Admittedly the roads are dry today, I may find it a little more....er....fun.....in the wet (even span the wheels trying to reverse up a VERY slight incline that was slightly damp ). The interior isn't as spacious as the Z but it's finished off lurrrrrvely with lots of nice leather and brushed aluminium with an alcantera roof lining etc. The Stereo is Crap with a capital C, but when the car sounds like it does I can't imagine i'll be using it all that much. The driving position is really good and the clutch in particular is great.

A few piccies of my expedition to collect. Will put up a few decent shots later when I can get it up onto the moors.

All ready for collection

Collect1.jpg

Leaving the dealership

[collect2.jpg

First fill up

collect4.jpg

And we're off

collect3.jpg

Photo op...

collect5.jpg

And a few last ones

collect6.jpg

collect7.jpg

Some very nice motors there. Hope the TVR badge lives on and gets through this current low.

If it wasnt for the daily drive factor, and the lack of safety/control features and the fact the missus has to use her car throughout the winter, we may have ended up with a Tuscan or T350.

Im sure you will be grinning from ear to ear this summer! :teeth:

Val, you know you are more than welcome anytime mate. Just give us a bell and pop on over. The Sag goes sideways beeeeaaauuuutifully by the way B)

I actually asked the stealer about the TVR thing, and from what he was saying there are no major problems. Seemingly they had been planning on moving in the next 12 to 18 months anyway and they've just bought it forward slightly. He did admit that they had handled it atrociously though!!

So the Z went on Saturday and I picked up my Sagaris this morning (finally!!!)

One word......WOW.......!!! Absolutely awesome. The feeling of power is immense and it sounds positively awesome. Ride wise it is MUCH firmer than the Z (and i'd had mine lowered!!), but oh so responsive. Despite it's lack of traction control and increased power it is remarkably sticky on the roads (one of the things i'd been worried about) and glides and corners with ease whilst at the same time remaining easy to throw sideways if you want to. Admittedly the roads are dry today, I may find it a little more....er....fun.....in the wet (even span the wheels trying to reverse up a VERY slight incline that was slightly damp ). The interior isn't as spacious as the Z but it's finished off lurrrrrvely with lots of nice leather and brushed aluminium with an alcantera roof lining etc. The Stereo is Crap with a capital C, but when the car sounds like it does I can't imagine i'll be using it all that much. The driving position is really good and the clutch in particular is great.

A few piccies of my expedition to collect. Will put up a few decent shots later when I can get it up onto the moors.

All ready for collection

Collect1.jpg

Leaving the dealership

[collect2.jpg

First fill up

collect4.jpg

And we're off

collect3.jpg

Photo op...

collect5.jpg

And a few last ones

collect6.jpg

collect7.jpg

What the hell do people do to drive motors like that??????? B)B)

Looks absolutely awesome, a thing of beauty.

The only thing and I mean the only 1 thing is wrong the cuts outs for the exhaust.

would prefer it just coming straight out the back.

Good luck and would love to see it in the flesh.

Steve

I think I need to go and change my pants....

Nice mate, very very nice. I used to live in Blackpool for 17yrs and was constantly hanging out my window to hear TVR's have always been a big fan. You're a very lucky fella!!! :thumbs:

Have driven a few saggy arses, imho probably the most balanced car TVR have ever made. We had to deliver a few of them in the wet and was real worried as the Tuscans etc had a tendency to be a mare in greasy conditions, but as posted above I found them to be absolutely soild on the road and power that just seemed to keep on coming.

Great choice :)

Cheers

Tom

very very nice :) I had this on the scope too but the apparant lack of safety features put me off (after my smash I need safety!), however, my boss as the cerbera and it has a full race spec roll cage which makes the car very safe in a smash (heaven forbid!). Does the Sagaris also have the roll cage integrated?

Lovely car, hope you really have miles of fun. Am sure the current issue with TVR wont be forever :)

Is this a speed six that they use?