Another Newbie from Aberdeen!

Cara

Think my only problem will be prising it off of Doug and reminding him it's half mine :lol: Going to miss my Mini Cooper S, but still.... :yahoo:

Lol, you might, until you get used to all the extra torque the bigger Zed engine has. ;):) Mind you the old Zeddy is a bit harder to find parallel parks for being longer and bigger than a Mini. :blush:

Oh and check in at http://www.zchickz.com, owned and run by lady zed fanatics. :teeth:

Oh me, already been warned about watching the back end, I'm slightly scared :unsure::lol:

No I had never driven the Skyline - primarily because even if I wanted to, I couldn't! The driver's seat was fixed in place, and I'm a short arse, feet wouldn't go anywhere near the pedals :lol: (I'm 5'2, he's 6'2, you do the math :lol: ) Besides, I would have been too scared, my life wasn't worth it :scare::teeth:

Drove the Lexus, lovely to drive. Other than that, and wee shots of various cars, my own past cars have been a 1.1 Fiesta (typical first car!), a 1.4 modified Civic Illusion, and the Cooper S. So big change.

No I had never driven the Skyline - primarily because even if I wanted to, I couldn't! The driver's seat was fixed in place, and I'm a short arse, feet wouldn't go anywhere near the pedals :lol: (I'm 5'2, he's 6'2, you do the math :lol: ) Besides, I would have been too scared, my life wasn't worth it :scare::teeth:

Don't worry about that. One of my mates here, he's 6'3 or 6'4 and she's only 5' and still manages to drive the 350. Quite hilarious watching them do a driver change at meets. :lol:

See you at Zchickz Cara. :)

They are taking the **** a bit now. Whats going on with it?

Something to do with the issue of the temporary insurance certificate being delayed and them just missing the Post Office for getting the tax today... Assured it will be tomorrow first thing... Which means Doug will be out having fun whilst I'm stuck at work. So jealous! Never mind, not long now :teeth:

Hi Cara - welcome along. There does seem to be a lot of Zeds in Aberdeen now - just the right time of year with the snow arriving! Shouldn't you all be in big four wheel drives up there?

Thanks :) It's typical, the day we are due to pick up the car (finally) and it bloody snows! I'm hoping we still get some good days so that it doesn't have to be tucked up in the garage until Spring :lol: