Opinions on these please

ClarCE

If I get another set I will be up for those work emotions, lovely wheel :-)

Am not feeling the first set Clarce, 2nd not bad... you up for 18's or 19's? And you got a type (thick 5 spoke I guess!) and a budget?

Also, as you have a GM those wheels may look better on there...

If I get another set I will be up for those work emotions, lovely wheel :-)

Am not feeling the first set Clarce, 2nd not bad... you up for 18's or 19's? And you got a type (thick 5 spoke I guess!) and a budget?

Also, as you have a GM those wheels may look better on there...

Hi 3FIDDYZ,

I've gone off the 1st set now - they're just too bland. However I do like the 2nd set, and like that 2nd picture I do also have a GM..

Budget - probably upto what Rota's cost without tyres, cheapest I've found for 18"s is 725. That said, I've gone off rota's as I don't want to get the same as everyone else..

I was looking at 18"s to save me throwing away the £400 I just spent on new tyres :headhurt:

Get the works dude, if you hunt about you will get them at a reasonable price, will look big enough in 18, come in a variety of colours, and will be very light/strong, like the rays you have already.

Going for cheap aftermarket ones you will be buying heavier wheels than you already have...

Get the works dude, if you hunt about you will get them at a reasonable price, will look big enough in 18, come in a variety of colours, and will be very light/strong, like the rays you have already.

Going for cheap aftermarket ones you will be buying heavier wheels than you already have...

Great looking wheels the Works but not light at all (cast) and nowhere near as light as the forged Rays.