More Carbon

Ian

Looks good chap. Would like to see more pics when you get a chance, as I think I may be going a similar way. My OEM bonnet is starting to bubble and its not covered under paint warrenty as they recon its caused by stone chips, so CF may be the way to go :teeth:

Looks good chap. Would like to see more pics when you get a chance, as I think I may be going a similar way. My OEM bonnet is starting to bubble and its not covered under paint warrenty as they recon its caused by stone chips, so CF may be the way to go :teeth:

Will get a few more when I get back next week :) Any particular angles or parts of it you want close ups of?

Will get a few more when I get back next week :) Any particular angles or parts of it you want close ups of?

Just want to get a feel for it from more angles. No specifics really, just what it looks like from all angles, easy :lol:

Just want to get a feel for it from more angles. No specifics really, just what it looks like from all angles, easy :lol:

:lol:

Will do :thumbs:

One other shot I took, you can see theres a bit of a gap there but its only a bit more than my OEM bonnet :surrender:

DSC_1081Medium.jpg

Man that looks good. Better get onto Father Christmas to get my order in! :teeth:

Doooooo it. Would look great with your lip :thumbs:

I think we are singlehandedly proping up the economy atm! Need to justify it with the missus. Still at least my bonet is starting to flake so I have a reason :thumbs: