White GTR M66

Jacko

Wednesday 8th October.... M66 Junction 2.

Absolutely lovely drop dead gorgeous white Nissan GTR!! Looked ace as it came past as I came on the motorway.....

Laughed to myself watching the guys in the Evo and the AMG merc trying to get a better look and keep up.....

Then the van in front of him moved and it looked like the Milennium Falcon going into Hyperspace..... jeez that thing shifted! :teeth:

I was in love then. :blush:

Love it in White B)

Yeah and as it was dusk and lights were on god it looked awesome! ;)

Would love one, but what with the credit crunch i need to survive that first. Been in the construction industry is not the best place at the moment. :surrender:

Love it in White B)

Would love one, but what with the credit crunch i need to survive that first. Been in the construction industry is not the best place at the moment. :surrender:

try being in financial services :bangin::lol:

Love it in White B)

try being in financial services :bangin::lol:

Good job everyone still needs computers :yahoo:

And electricity to run them. ;)

I dont think there is an industry that isnt feeling a bit of the pinch at present. Apparently pawn brokers, betting shops and cobblers are seeing an upturn in business.

May have to open a pawn brokers. :lol:

I'm gonna open shop where you get your shoes reheeled, but if you can't afford to pay for it you can place a wager for your shoes with the shop keeper. If you lose, your shoes go in the shop window for anyone else to buy until you come back with the money!

Just wondering what to do with my first million now........ :lol:

And electricity to run them. ;)

I dont think there is an industry that isnt feeling a bit of the pinch at present. Apparently pawn brokers, betting shops and cobblers are seeing an upturn in business.

May have to open a pawn brokers. :lol:

I'm gonna open shop where you get your shoes reheeled, but if you can't afford to pay for it you can place a wager for your shoes with the shop keeper. If you lose, your shoes go in the shop window for anyone else to buy until you come back with the money!

Just wondering what to do with my first million now........ :lol:

I can see you'll need an invetory system for the shoes and also for taking bets etc, give me a call when you need the system implmenting and installing :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

I saw it in Rusholme, Manchester in white.

It drove past while I was eating a Kebab in Sajan. When I went to the car park, it was there.

When you walk around it, it looks big and brutish and makes you drool.

Those quad exhausts look massive in real life.

The wheels look enormous - everything looks like it's designed for extreme strength.

nissangtrrear.thumbnail.jpg

I was excited for about a... ( I am still excited about it ).

Do you think Nissan will let me test drive one?

I want to know where the 25 year old guy driving it got £50k plus £5k insurance.