Newby

Hi all. My anme is Tom Poulton, i have joined this forum to find out a few things for one of my customers who maybe thinking of buying a Z in the near future.

Also i am a proffesional valeter/detailer! Dont worry not advetising anything or promoting anything. But if anyone has any qusetions about products or how to apply/use them, I am pleased to answer them no matter how daft you think they are.

What seems to be the most popular model out there?

My customer seems to think there is a new "fast" model beeing realesed soon, anyone have any info??

Cheers and i hope i can help :thumbs:

Hi Tom, welcome to the forum ( again :lol: ). The market is pretty much favouring the buyer at the moment so look out for some good prices. The GT spec has the extras, heated seats, blutoothe, cruise control, leather etc and a Bose stereo which can be a problem. The 07 rev up engine gives 313 bhp and seems pretty good.

What sort of age/colour did he want.

Oh, and roadsters are faster ;):lol:

Hi pal, who do you work for in macc? Im from here as you can see!

...small world!

I work for myself sparkle and shine valeting where do you work? in macc?

I work in Knutsford. Tell your pal to get a zed, and if he has any questions your more than welcome to give me a shout :thumbs: