azure blue nismo REDUCED REDUCED £12995

tazzi

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this car is mint, it is perfect for me. Could anyone check it out because I was looking for a red Nismo 350Z GT (hiding in the shadows, researching) but this blue one is very appealing and has everything I would ever want on it.

Why hasn't it been snapped up and why the massive drop in price? is it Cat C or something?

I can't see anything wrong with it but I would hate to travel that far (I live in Oxford) and find something simple wrong with it as to me this isn't a purchase I would make in a while :)

Any more info on this guys? Tazzi? reason for sale?

Cheers!

:yahoo:

If this car is mint, it is perfect for me. Could anyone check it out because I was looking for a red Nismo 350Z GT (hiding in the shadows, researching) but this blue one is very appealing and has everything I would ever want on it.

Why hasn't it been snapped up and why the massive drop in price? is it Cat C or something?

I can't see anything wrong with it but I would hate to travel that far (I live in Oxford) and find something simple wrong with it as to me this isn't a purchase I would make in a while :)

Any more info on this guys? Tazzi? reason for sale?

Cheers!

:yahoo:

Cars based in london, when I spoke to tazzi he said MOT and TAX was running out...I tried for a better price at the time and he said he couldnt do any cheaper...in the end I got a better deal and saved a fair amount of ££ to then spend on the Z the way I wanted it..also mileage on car I got was lower...tazzi was a bit slow to respond to any e-mails vm's I left too which put me off...

This puts me off, I saw a thread from Tazzi selling a car on behalf of his cousin when I did a search.... is this the same car? seems weird that it is fully spec-ed up and it's dropped £5k below similar cars.... I am just very vary of being scammed these days and as I said, I am holding off for a great example so I would hate myself if I bought a car that had been in an accident or something.

Does anyone know if this car is HPI clear? Strange how he couldn't go any cheaper and now it's really a bargain..

I don't mean to be mr investigator, but things just don't add up and I can't afford to make a mistake this big! :)

As a total newbie to 350's but looking to get one in the near future I'm interested too but had the same reservations as R8OONER.

Btw - nice forum you have here! :thumbs:

Currently on Cliosport.net as I have a 182 Cup

I must admit, after showing the ad to a friend too... he thought it was a scam straight away (not meaning to be harsh), it's just too good to be true.... I mean who drops a third off the value of their car upon just selling it? I by no means an expert, but the Nismo extras must be worth £2500 (inc fitting) at the very least, plus wheels etc...

I would love to be proven wrong and it would in fact eat away at me for many months if I found out my instincts are wrong here chaps. Ho Hum, my search for red/blue nismo kitted 350z GT is back on :)

It may not be a genuine Nismo kit and they are Rota not Nismo wheels but I take your point. However, I think another member, Erson, lives just down the road from these guys and has seen the car so at least it exists.

I don't think its for me though. If I get another Zed I really need a blank canvas that I can then mould into my perfect Zed. This one has already had too much done. Good luck with the sale though. :)

I kno u said u wanted a red / blue one but wat about this white one dude?

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/764573.htm

White is nice, but again the advert puts me off "PROPER HEAD TURNER. " and it's a import

Anyways, I am very tempted to get a 350z blank canvass... but not sure how much extra it would cost to buy, fit and paint a full Nismo kit + rota wheels (my perfect Zed)

This blue one has all that, but the owner's lack of enthusiasm for a modified car puts me off, basic info is missing and that's noticeable even by a newbie (myself!)

He doesnt live far from me if anyone wants tme to go and see it and check it out :thumbs:

Hi Zedrush, I would really appreciate somebody viewing it, because I still can't understand why it would be that cheap...more money than sense? Stolen?

I have the money and wanted a red one, but this look perfect...except the price and lack of communication has actually put me off!

I know this is a lot to ask, as to you I am just a newbie...but thanks to a work bonus, I can now afford to purchase a zed and it's just too far for me to travel as I work full time on the other side of Oxford! :yahoo: