azure blue nismo REDUCED REDUCED £12995

tazzi

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:teeth: I will introduce myself in the newbie bit. It's nice to know, as last time I put a link to a car on a forum and was viewing it that weekend, somebody off the forum jumped on it and bought it the day before I viewed it! few months later, it has actually done me a favour because I held on and the Zed fell into my larger budget!

:teeth: I will introduce myself in the newbie bit. It's nice to know, as last time I put a link to a car on a forum and was viewing it that weekend, somebody off the forum jumped on it and bought it the day before I viewed it! few months later, it has actually done me a favour because I held on and the Zed fell into my larger budget!

You have PM bud. :D

I don't think you'd struggle to find people to view a car on this forum. We are a friendly bunch. Newbie or not, I think you;d get sound advice from forum members going to look at cars for you.

Uuurr seen a nice zed in japan, anyone fancy viewing it for me? :D

Very friendly bunch on here as I'm a newbie...if you can get the reg might be worth a HPI check if it hasnt sold.

I don't think you'd struggle to find people to view a car on this forum. We are a friendly bunch. Newbie or not, I think you;d get sound advice from forum members going to look at cars for you.

Uuurr seen a nice zed in japan, anyone fancy viewing it for me? :D

Very friendly bunch on here as I'm a newbie...if you can get the reg might be worth a HPI check if it hasnt sold.

You'd be surprised! We did have a couple of members in Japan I'm sure. Also Jurgen might get someone to look at it!

Ha ha! So there! :p Japan viewing sorted! :thumbs:

• 2 months later...