London to Brighton - Sunday 16th Nov

3FIDDYZ

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a great mini meet guys, can't beat pics of a load of Zeds.

Looking at those at the Eye I think we have some leading contenders for next years calendar. B)B)

Have to agree with you there matey , gutted i couldnt make it, looks like a really good meet, looking forward to more pics and the vidz B):thumbs:

What happened at the roundabout?

Sorry i couldnt make it guys, getting the train that early and being out the night before took its toll.

we got rather dizzy

it was just the right size for us all to fit on it and go round for a few laps, nobody wanted to be the first to come off as nobody knew where we were going...

What happened at the roundabout?

Sorry i couldnt make it guys, getting the train that early and being out the night before took its toll.

we got rather dizzy

it was just the right size for us all to fit on it and go round for a few laps, nobody wanted to be the first to come off as nobody knew where we were going...

:lol::lol: quality :thumbs:

Some nice pics there :)

:lol: that round about was soo funny :lol:

Not sure what everybody else was thinking trying to get to work :headhurt:

Had a lil race with a new audi tt on the way home :yawn:;) good end to a great day.

Is cavey having a bit of trouble loading them pics up, theres quite a few! we took a few interesting ones to spice it up for you too mate ;):lol:

Looking forward to hearing the vid of the tunnel noise, must of been about 15 zeds all bouncing off the rev limiter

i've got loads of pics thanks Kieth and some video it will take me ages to sort through hers a taster.

Nice one bud, looking good :thumbs: Think we got a pic of everybody on the run to brighton from the breakie stop. :yahoo: Impressed with your camera mate, comes out good and very easy to use! good for simple folk like me and Dan :lol: