HI ALL!! 350Z wanted for me!!

Evening all,

Like to introduce myself, go by the username of 'verma' my surname and based in the midlands, am being made redundant soon and the company car is going so why not celebrate and look for a 350z...need something to look forward too!! Had a celica vvti, very modded and featured in banzai and a few others but sold it a year ago..next step 350!!

I'm being picky as am after a GT pack, probably black upto 3 years old, low mileage and has to have a kit on it, nismo?? And has to be a uk car not import..anyone can help would be much appreciated, looked in for sale too...thanks!

it's just clicked, verma, was yours perry's old motor? when it was in the magazine, it wasn't owned by yourself though was it?

pug blue i think.

Yeah I had perrys old motor, sold it last year, got a company car but looking at a zed for the weekends!

What kind of price am I looking at to fit the nismo after buying one?

And is it true to stay away from the orange zed's?

it's just clicked, verma, was yours perry's old motor? when it was in the magazine, it wasn't owned by yourself though was it?

pug blue i think.

Yeah I had perrys old motor, sold it last year, got a company car but looking at a zed for the weekends!

hi

sad news about perry, he was a great guy.

official nismo is expensive for the kit.

like all bright and vibrant colours, it's all personal choice, but i can imagine the market for these are smaller

pug blue i think.

hi

sad news about perry, he was a great guy.

official nismo is expensive for the kit.

like all bright and vibrant colours, it's all personal choice, but i can imagine the market for these are smaller

Yeah I heard what happened, never met him but he was a modifying guru...

And I remember you from the celica forums now!! U got a zed? If so how does it compare with the gen 7's?