Something to brigthen up the Bay

Ian

I recieved a small package this morning containing some more shiney bits :teeth: Just a few shiney/blue bolts to replace the tired old nissan bolts

DSC_1049Medium.jpg

DSC_1051Medium.jpg

DSC_1052Medium.jpg

DSC_1054Medium.jpg

DSC_1057Medium.jpg

There will be somebody else posting soon to show you what the red ones look like

They do come in a few different colours but I dont think they do yellow... One of the only Zed colours they dont come in!!

I think Kev will be doing them very soon, but you can get them now from mynismo.com... Get 2 people to order at once as the P&P is the same for one as it is two... Oh and dont wince at the p&p.. You have ben warned!

yummy , 68 peice ??? where do they all go ?

Each bolt is a 2 piece.

There are

Strut Brace

Bonnet

4 bolts at front of engine

coolant bottle

air filter

3 bolts holding front wing

headlights

The only issue I had was with the bonnet lifters bracket. The blue collar wont fit with the bracket in place so ive just got the bolt on its own there

Unfortunatly no Green Paul :) but black and chrome will look cool :) BTW, will be intouch about the hose locks, wanted to try them first and make sure they were all ok first...

thought these hoses were a lost cause...but it would be great if we could still get them, i have a red theme under the bonnet just now so the nuts and python locks would look sweet in red :thumbs: