Bargain Nismo LMGT4's

bigphil

Thank goodness I logged on after these had all gone, as these are the only wheels I would consider replacing my 17" rims with, and her indoors would never understand the need to part with so much money "just for wheels", even though they were such a bargain. Well done Phil, and good luck to all you lucky sods who bought them.

Well let your concience start wrestling again Jim...

Ive just had to back out, as they wont work with the spacers I have. :(

So you can cheer up Dave, you will still be the only UY at Wales with GT4 rims. room for someone else now.

Sorry Phil :blush:

no worries mate, you might have created a new trend with the chariot look :lol:

Yes - Ill leave the rubber outside the arches for the "Euro Dub" club.. :lol:

Someone else will be enjoying the bargain soon Im sure.

Dorian - the spacers would have shoved the wheels further out on the rear and made the tyres protrude outside the arches (illegal).

On the front, the spacers require a hollow for the head of the spacer lugs to fit inside. (hubcentric spacers that bolt onto the hub rather than using longer studs).

Could just take the spacers off and go for the wheels on their own, but after having only bought them recently, Ill stick with just the GT4 rims for now.

Thank goodness I logged on after these had all gone, as these are the only wheels I would consider replacing my 17" rims with, and her indoors would never understand the need to part with so much money "just for wheels", even though they were such a bargain. Well done Phil, and good luck to all you lucky sods who bought them.

Come on Jim, have the last set!! It will transform your car mate!!!!!! ;)B)B)

Yes - Ill leave the rubber outside the arches for the "Euro Dub" club.. :lol:

Someone else will be enjoying the bargain soon Im sure.

Dorian - the spacers would have shoved the wheels further out on the rear and made the tyres protrude outside the arches (illegal).

On the front, the spacers require a hollow for the head of the spacer lugs to fit inside. (hubcentric spacers that bolt onto the hub rather than using longer studs).

Could just take the spacers off and go for the wheels on their own, but after having only bought them recently, Ill stick with just the GT4 rims for now.

sell the spacers!!!!!