Still looking for my Z

Rob

Trying sooo hard to narrow down the search in the quest for my Z! Loads on the market but it's not easy to find the 'right' one! Has anyone any info on this? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

NISSAN 350Z V6 300 VERSION T (best looking 350Z in (2007) As advertised on Pistonheads page 5 The car is from Christian James sports cars

Thanks for the response. I've been in touch with the guy and he tells me it was a cat D insurance job, only required a wing and headlamp. ?. Yes, I'm afraid I do like the colour! There seems to be lots available but it really is proving hard to narrow my choice.

Colour is ok but do you want a AUTO ??

I used to have the tiptronic and it was pretty damn good! Especially for someone using the car every day throught town etc!

Do you guys that have been on this site for a while realise just how damn good it is? It's an invaluable service, well done to all those concerned.

Can someone find me a car! Orange or grey, I've cash to spend...

Thanks for the response. I've been in touch with the guy and he tells me it was a cat D insurance job, only required a wing and headlamp. ?. Yes, I'm afraid I do like the colour! There seems to be lots available but it really is proving hard to narrow my choice.

Nowhere near cheap enough for Cat D. Move on - its a buyers market. :)

Nowhere near cheap enough for Cat D. Move on - its a buyers market. :)

+1....also I would be interested to know how it was declared a Cat D for a wing and a headlight. More to this story I fear. Much better examples for similar money out there I think.

Colour is ok but do you want a AUTO ??

I used to have the tiptronic and it was pretty damn good! Especially for someone using the car every day throught town etc!

Do you guys that have been on this site for a while realise just how damn good it is? It's an invaluable service, well done to all those concerned.

Can someone find me a car! Orange or grey, I've cash to spend...

Orange UK GT:

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/668687.htm

Or this members car is a cheap (£9499) Grey import:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16193

:thumbs:

how can a new wing and headlamp, make it a CAT D. as this is marked as a write off, where insurance companies decide not to repair as would be cheaper to pay out than fix, but can be repaired and put back on the road?

buying insurance is different for a CAT D too.

good luck in the hunt. as i'm happy with my current car, i might just hang on until next year now, and see if the facelifts prices come in reach more.

Not to bad, although it doesn't have foglights or bodykit :thumbs:

I see it more as a 'blank canvas' with scope to modify! It is totally unmarked and there aren't too many around like that. What about the price, what would be good offer?

is that a non GT model?

if you were going to keep it standard, i wouldn't buy a non GT version, the added appeal on a future resale of leather, bose, etc makes a big difference.

however as you said a blank canvas good for modding, new bucket seats, kit, wheels etc. it's prime for it.

Tes, non GT model. The most important factor for me is that it's unmarked, ie no dings, scratches etc. I have seen so many advertised as 'pristine' but are in fact far from it! I would like to change the wheels and seats initially then browse this forum for future mods to be carried out. What about the price, seem good to you?