Wanted: Chilli red 350z

Muddy

I'm after a chilli red 350z (I've sold the scoob wohoo), if anyone was thinking of selling up but was hesitant due to the current market.

Preferably 03-05 reg. (No 52 regs)

As low miles as possible, with FSH. Import or UK not bothered.

Pref with sat Nav (Jap or UK) but not that bothered.

Manual

Must have Brembo's.

Absolulely no scratches or dings/dents, every panel must be true.

Will only pay the current going rate, blue's,black's,silvers,GM's are going from anywhere from £9,500 - £12,000 for this kind of spec.

It will be lavished and cherised by the most compulsive car cleaner in the UK :)

The money is burning a hole in my pocket :)

Cheers

Craig

£12k for a perfect 05 with low miles? Good luck to you if you can find one at that price. It would be a damning indictment of the market at the moment.

+1 I would torch mine before i let anyone have my 12,000 miler 05 for 12k :lol:

Unfortunatley that's the current state of the market.

I took a £4k hit on the impreza from my original selling price and a huge hit from when I bought it as a 12 month old car:(, likewise the 350Z's are taking the same kind of hit :(

Granted not many 05's for £12k, but there options to get some serious discounts from traders (And private sellers a like) in the current climate. Especially when traders are only offering £9k trade ins on them.

omg ma chilli cant be worth that little!

I don't think it is!

I actually agree with what Sarnie says. You can get in a Z for less than 10k now if you're not too fussy. My local dealer is selling a sunset 04/54(can't remember which) with low mileage UK GT and it's still up for over 17k. Prices are varying wildly at the moment.

There are some crazy bargains about at the minute; definately a buyers market. Seems well overdone to me, considering petrol prices are dropping back and £400 road tax isn't THAT bad considering the drops in price.

Not that it meets any of your criteria, but the one below (assuming it's HPI clear) seems like buy of the year! I was at a Nissan dealership yesterday who had two of these in at £17k. I thought they were cheap until I saw this one!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2006-Nissan-350Z- ... 286.c0.m14

I thought they were cheap until I saw this one!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2006-Nissan-350Z- ... 286.c0.m14

That price is unbelievable - a facelift and with sat nav (not mentioned) - providing it checks out that is a bargain :thumbs: Never heard a gunmetal called gold before :lol:

Certainly will not be selling mine (even if I were minded) if those prices continue :dry:

You'd have to go and pick the second rarest colour in the country wouldn't you Craig! :lol:

Good luck with the search. Am sure you'll spend 6 months taking it apart and then cleaning / detailing it before we see the pics too! :D