Need help on changing the wheels

northumbria.li

Hi everybody,

I’m a new 350z owner in Asia, actually I’ve got a question on setting up the offset for changing the new 19 inch wheels for my Z, could you please help me on what is the best offset for 245 35 19x9.5J front, 265 35 19x10.5J rear, I would go for the Volk Racing – CE28N with offset +22 both front and rear, does it fit for Z? Thanks.

Hi everybody,

I’m a new 350z owner in Asia, actually I’ve got a question on setting up the offset for changing the new 19 inch wheels for my Z, could you please help me on what is the best offset for 245 35 19x9.5J front, 265 35 19x10.5J rear, I would go for the Volk Racing – CE28N with offset +22 both front and rear, does it fit for Z? Thanks.

+22 is generally felt to be the best for those rims on the Zed but I'd go for a 275 tyre on the back. :thumbs:

PS Welcome to the site! :)

Thanks for the reply, those are great helpfull for me really, but I'm still a bit confuseing here. :p

Some other friends would go for the +17 for both up front and rear with 265 35 19 9.5J and 285 35 19 10.5j, does those tires rubs the fenders if I lowered my car?

PM'd :thumbs:

offsets are fine, but those are incredibly small tires for such wide wheels

On a 9.5, 10.5, better option is at least a 255 up front, 285 out back. Our customers all run the 265 front, 285 or 295 rear combo - really helps fill the wheel out better and protects the lip from curb rash

Thanks Adam,

Can you recommand some best light weight 19 inch wheels for my Z please, now I would go for the Volk Racing and Nismo, any other suggestions, appreciate!!! :thumbs:

lots of options, really depends on your personal preference in terms of looks/budget

Check out our thread in the vendor classifieds - we have a bunch of Volks and AME wheels in stock you might like

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... highlight=

in terms of fender rolling/rubbing, it really is dependant on a few things - alignment, the exact tire size, etc. We generally recomend people who are fitting 10 inch wheels with a low 20 offset or greater to count on having to roll their rear fenders especially if lowering the car. Thankfully fender rolling is neither difficult to do, nor expensive (if you are paying someone else), and it will avoid any potential issues.