Headlight Mod Fitted

ab350z

Thanks to Paul (P15ULT) for an excellent job and service, got the lights back today and fitted tonight then a quick snow foam and rinse before the rain came on. I had the centre pieces and amber reflector painted black and LEDS. Apologies for the quality of the photos, the rain came on as i completed. I'll get better ones over the weekend.

DSCF0011.jpg

DSCF0012.jpg

DSCF0013.jpg

DSCF0014.jpg

DSCF0015.jpg

DSCF0016.jpg

Had to drive to work this morning, all 0.5 mile trip! Think an indicator has gone thought because its flashing super fast when I indicate right. Are Z's BU501, BU343 or BU581 bulbs? Gonna pop to Halfords on lunch and that's what they stock. I have searched but got T20/W21W fitment?

Its a replica yeah and up close the fit isn't great at all, wasn't helped by my Dad getting a bit heavy handed with it, serves me right for leaving stuff round at the folks garage. Its fibreglass and the bodyshop I used in Aberdeen said it was a nightmare and the plastic would've been easier and therefore cheaper to fit. I got it 2nd hand from a local guy I knew, had it lying round and needed rid.