general

ROLYAT

Hello all.I am thinking of buying a beautiful 04plated 350Z GT.Fly in the ointment is it has a Cat 4 on it. I have checked and it has had a new nearside wing fitted by Nissan Dealer,all certificates to prove.No other damage. Should I forget it?

ROLYAT. :blush:

No idea to be honest. Well to tempt me it'd have to be well below 10k.

I have no idea what a Cat D is worth. I just know that in the current climate It'd have to be a lot cheaper than all the other ones on the market.

That's just me though.

Firstly Welcome!

A wing isn't really anything to worry about, especially if its been done by a stealer!

Atleast you will get it a little cheeper (barter it down for a dream!)

I got my 53 plate (which i would guess was a cat C or D - but it was unrecorded) a bit cheeper, but i was willing to pay the price as i know i will be keeping it for a while. The gent i bought it off had a few others (Cat D), he was letting go for around £7k to £10k - dependant on age and millage, still damaged though, and standard.

Just see if you can get pics or conformation of the actual damage for when you are selling it in the future. Will make it easier.