GTR on 5th Gear

nixy

I'm counting down the days to mine - Working all hours I can to make sure I've got the money to drive it way on the day........... The Race Academy day was great even though the rain was hissing down - and off to Nurburg for the re-run next week..... I love my Z and the GT-R promises to be very different and very fast. The only supercar I'll probably ever be able to own from new..... I'm dribbling again... Quick Nurse, the Screens.........

I'm counting down the days to mine - Working all hours I can to make sure I've got the money to drive it way on the day........... The Race Academy day was great even though the rain was hissing down - and off to Nurburg for the re-run next week..... I love my Z and the GT-R promises to be very different and very fast. The only supercar I'll probably ever be able to own from new..... I'm dribbling again... Quick Nurse, the Screens.........

Are you px'ing your zed? :)

Nope. I love it too much (and its given me so much fun, plus its taken me round the Ring 81 times without missing a beat) and the previous car I loved this much (in the 1970s) I still regret selling.... so it'll stay.

I'll have to take them to the 'Ring in turns!!!

Nope. I love it too much (and its given me so much fun, plus its taken me round the Ring 81 times without missing a beat) and the previous car I loved this much (in the 1970s) I still regret selling.... so it'll stay.

I'll have to take them to the 'Ring in turns!!!

Good effort old boy :notworthy: