Jocklnd Hoon pics

martinmac

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i managed to do it quicker than i thought,

here are the photos from the night before!

pity the people who didn't manage missed this out!

it was nearly as good as the drive itself!

_MG_2178.jpg

_MG_2180.jpg

_MG_2183.jpg

_MG_2220.jpg

_MG_2223.jpg

Then we had some ghosts join us.

_MG_2234.jpg

Now meet the members! (captions i think are required for them)

_MG_2196.jpg

_MG_2200.jpg

_MG_2199.jpg

Hope you are looking forward to the ones of the drive itself!

Adam

Looks likea good time was had by all !!

Absolutely gutted that we (me and tracy) couldnt make it, we were looking forward to a weekend break up in Scotland, but couldnt afford the extra days away we wanted.

Hopefully other peoples holidays away from work will fall at a better time next time and we will be able to make it. Excellent photos. :thumbs:

Cant beleive the changes to your car Martin - looking great! B)

Nice one Mal and thanks for bringigng the boy home, he looked very tired. Just uploading some scenary shots now ;)

Oh, that's a point. This was my first outing with the 350Z forums and I just want to say that it was absolutely cracking. I've been out on runs with a few car clubs / forums over the years, but I reckon I'm pretty safe in saying this was the best. Loads of good craic, easy to get to know you all, and not one idiot driver... or maybe my standards have dropped. ;)

Seriously though, it was a great weekend, so thanks to everyone. Exemplary leadership by Stew too - nice one. See you all for the same thing next year (if not before!).

Mal.

hi everyone,

had a brilliant weekend, meeting everyone, the food & drink on saturday night and the epic drive on Sunday. Big congrats to Stew,Martin and all for great meet.

here's the photos i took:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v666/rizbert/Scottish%20Meet%202008/?albumview=grid

BTW, great photos Adam. Sorry Mal & Adam, I went off near Inverness, the Sat Nav suggested going off via beuly(?) and drumnadrochit, to miss out Inverness....and I was in a hurry....got back to Oban at 9:20....quiet roads :dry:

ps. before I left meant to say all the best for the wedding Mike!

Well I am extremely jealous of you guys. I'm gutted that I missed out on this one. The photos are stunning and huge respect to Stew (ably assisted by Martin) for pulling together such a great meet. :notworthy:

Please, please, please organise another one before my car goes back next July.... :please:

hi everyone,

had a brilliant weekend, meeting everyone, the food & drink on saturday night and the epic drive on Sunday. Big congrats to Stew,Martin and all for great meet.

here's the photos i took:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v666/rizbert/Scottish%20Meet%202008/?albumview=grid

BTW, great photos Adam. Sorry Mal & Adam, I went off near Inverness, the Sat Nav suggested going off via beuly(?) and drumnadrochit, to miss out Inverness....and I was in a hurry....got back to Oban at 9:20....quiet roads :dry:

ps. before I left meant to say all the best for the wedding Mike!

Great to see you over here again bud. I was in Oban today but didnt see you :blush:

Well I am extremely jealous of you guys. I'm gutted that I missed out on this one. The photos are stunning and huge respect to Stew (ably assisted by Martin) for pulling together such a great meet. :notworthy:

+1 Top job guy's

Sorted some of the pics for you Mike. :thumbs:

+1 Top job guy's

Sorted some of the pics for you Mike. :thumbs:

Thanks dave, wouldn't mind the first one being deleted as its pants :thumbs: