Not your average newbie

Hey all,

Just a polite note to introduce myself. My names Nick and im a long time 300zx owner, and Regional Events Organiser for the South Central area for 300zx.co.uk and 300zx-club.com.

After the success of Z008, i thought i would take it a step further and let some of you guys and gals know of any meets that may be of interest to you in the South Central area.

The main meet is at the Phoenix Inn in Hartley Witney nr Basingstoke, which ive put alot of time and effort into. This has slowly evolved into a Nissan owners meets, where we get attendances from the Z Club, 300zx.co.uk, 300zx-club.com, the GTROC, Skylineowners.com and the SXOC. There is one piece left in the puzzle, which would be the 350Z.... which brings me here

To whoever the Events organiser is for that area, out of common decency ill be in touch very soon before i start posting meets up, and hopefully we can form a good relationship to create some top notch meets for some of Nissans finest creations.

Hope to meet and speak to some of you soon :thumbs:

Cheers

Nickz32

Hi Nick,

:welcome: to the nut house :teeth:

Theres no real dedicated meet organisers on here, we're not the biggest bunch of people in the world, so if someone fancies a meet, they just organise it. We regularly have a few go to the Reading Jap Meets on the second(ish) Tuesday of each month.

Living only down the road, I will probably pop along to the next meet once I'm back from hols :)

Welcome - sounds good to me.

South and Meets Organiser sounds like it falls on me!

Hartley Wintney is not far from me, in fact getting married there next year.

Let me know dates and times etc and then I can post up the required notices. :thumbs: