Couriers

ab350z

Guys, with courier services you usually hear about bitching and moaning about price, delays etc but I'd like to give a reccomendation here for http://www.personalshipper.com for a brilliant service at a fantastic price. Used them to ship a 10kg box 90cm x 60cm x 30cm from Aberdeen to Ayrshire this week. They collected it at 1pm yesterday from my work and I've just had confirmation its been delivered. They emailed me every step of the way to let me know the progress which meant I didn't have to log on to a site and track it and all this for £13!! I got quotes from TNT, DHL and ParcelForce, ranged between £40-£130!! Excellent service and will def use them again.

Ah didn't know it was someone on here, think Stew recommended them to me a while back. Well thanks very much, was a breath of fresh air from other delivery services. Website was spot on for getting the info I needed, got lost on the Parcel Force site and just gave up and called them.

:thumbs:

+1 have used them several times in the past couple of weeks, very friendly staff and very helpful and packages have got to their destinations very quickly and with no problems :yahoo:

You sure? :p

Didn't use them for yours as they don't do palletts!! Wish they did though!! :blush: