South West/South Wales Meet. 28th June 2009

Pimm

I think we should rearrange considering the weather :blush:

Atleast if we set a date in the next week or so for sometime next month then we have time to pester people to come :lol:

ok you may be right, but this Bristol mini meet will happen this year(i hope) LOL

You have a good day and we will rearrange another day. :D:D

Great weather in North Wales ;)

Looking at the pictures i seriously cannot believe you were in the same country :D:D

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should rearrange considering the weather :blush:

Atleast if we set a date in the next week or so for sometime next month then we have time to pester people to come :lol:

ok you may be right, but this Bristol mini meet will happen this year(i hope) LOL

You have a good day and we will rearrange another day. :D:D

Great weather in North Wales ;)

Looking at the pictures i seriously cannot believe you were in the same country :D:D

Just very lucky bud, the line of clear sky passed over just as we got to Chester services. After that it was glorious. B)

I'm glad we postponed the meet, i ended up stranded at some random house party on saturday night with no money and no cash card for a taxi back. Had to get a mate to pick me up and didnt get back to my flat until gone 3pm!!

Let's reorganise.

• 2 weeks later...

Tried sorting out a regular South West meet last year but only one person turned up. Happy to get something going again if people bother to attend. What commitment can I have from you all out there? Sunday evenings would be best I guess. Comments please...................

Tried sorting out a regular South West meet last year but only one person turned up. Happy to get something going again if people bother to attend. What commitment can I have from you all out there? Sunday evenings would be best I guess. Comments please...................

Im free every other weekend :)

• 2 weeks later...

I am happy to wait until better weather comes next year April/May ish, totally fedup with this crappy rain all the time.

OR if we know it is going to be sunny on a purticular weekend a last minute meet is fine by me. I will keep a look out on this thread. :D

Despite the fact that my partner has probably booked in various parties, family meets etc over the coming weeks / months. I can quite confidently say I'd be free whenever as I'm itching to see some of your motors so I can plan all my new years spending ;-) lol

I was there at the same spot today at 1.45pm eating my dinner, what a fantastic day it was in Bristol. :D:D

I then drove down underneath the suspension bridge through the TUNNEL (WOW) and then home to Cheddar.

Today would of been a great meet :D:D:D