Black is not a colour

jonb

Had time at the BH to wipe a wet dishcloth over the paint, Monday was sunny so took some pictures, I definitely remember pointing it at the car even though I only seem to have pictures of the garage door and wall ?! :)

sunny4.jpg

sunny5.jpg

sunny1.jpg

sunny2.jpg

sunny3.jpg

Hah it definitely wasn't 50 layers ! :lol: I washed it, clay bar then a squirt of Meg Gold Class and later some Autoglym final finish stuff (the one like white spirits which was more to get rid of the dusty bits from the glass cleaner I also used). I also hate the claybar, one for basically being just an expensive piece of plasticine and second because you get to review, in detail, every last blemish fade and stonechip ... a harrowing experience. Though it does remove dirt from surprising places!

It wasn't a massive production, an afternoon's elbow grease, I want to get the bonnet/bumper sprayed and another stonechip sorted soon so didn't want a thick crust of wax making life more difficult for that.

Yeah it's raining this morning, it's also been collecting insects on the motorway too and was pretty much "far less shiny" by the time I got it home. But the price you pay for the beauty is brevity. Easy come, easy go!