Bad Experience at Luton airparks.

Greekman

Just wanting to share with you an experience i had mid July at Luton Airparks...Thought I d leave my Z there and go on hols in Greece for 2 weeks. When i got back i had a thorough look around the car and it was fine. It had been moved only for about 1 mile and i thought it was ok as well.

But the one and only Z keyring was missing....Yes only the ring was on the key but not the Z bit...

When i went ballistic they said that it was prob not there first place and gave me the customer service phone number...called 5 times and left 4 voice messages...nobody ever picked the phone up and nobody ever called me back... and for your information the Hull Nissan (Evans Halshaw) guys said i cant get another one....

Thinking of killing a couple of cockneys and bugger off back to Greece...loool

Makes you mad when things like this happen. Stupid arses that dont respect other peoples property and think theiving a z emblem off a keyring is ok. Just one step up from the scrotums that nick valve caps for their bike.

You can but hope that someone of some sort of responsibility from Luton Airparks reads this post and uses whatever noddle they have to see that negative posts like this could cost them more than replacing your Z key fob.

Just look at it this way, their lack of respect and concern for other peoples property is why you are jetting off to Greece for a holiday and they are stuck in a wet rainy blighty parking other peoples cars. ;)

I've used Luton Airparks loads of times and never had any problem.

You do worry when leaving your pride and joy there, you've just got to hope that someone nice drives your car! At least the car is fine which is the main thing!

Personally I always perfer to park the car myself, spent the extra 5 minutes in the bus transfer and know that no-one will be driving my car.

Last time we went skiiing a friend who was fling in from SA to flow out to meet us a day late put his car into valet parking. After a delayed flight, missing his connection to france then needing to drive to drive to another airport to get another link flight he went to pick up his car and was told

"Oh I'm sorry sir there has been a little accident. We have scraped the side of the car along a wall.....Don't worry its our fault" To say he was about to go ballistic on them is an understatement with all he had put up with that day.

I know of one local airport parking place where the YT boy decided to do donuts in a punters Maserati Gran Sport. Also did several grand's worth of damage. Unless you're desperate I just wouldn't use these types of places.

I just wouldn't use these types of places.

Unless you have a shed ;) I always take the Punto to these types of places, i just would never rest if i knew the zed was there. :headhurt:

Oh aye, would have left the Micra there. I tend to find the Zed's not so great for suitcases anyway. ;)

I have a plan, give me the money and park it at mine and leave me the keys ;)

Im 20 mins by overground to Luton and have a parking space :thumbs:

Nice one Louis, then i can just pop the ecu into my carry on bag. ;)

I have a plan, give me the money and park it at mine and leave me the keys ;)

Im 20 mins by overground to Luton and have a parking space :thumbs:

Nice one Louis, then i can just pop the ecu into my carry on bag. ;)

On a serious note, while i dont have a car, by all means leave it with me. However that may change in the next few months depending on work as i may need to commute round the M25 soon ;)

I know of one local airport parking place where the YT boy decided to do donuts in a punters Maserati Gran Sport. Also did several grand's worth of damage. Unless you're desperate I just wouldn't use these types of places.

NO WAY!!!! You are killing me........listen to this....i had a maserati spyder...not the grand sport version... till april.....last xmas i left it at leeds-bradford car park....n when i got it back it needed a new clutch, exaust reshaping and a new gearbox mount....(it was manual)....a bit over £3000...it made a funny noise since i picked it up...the tracking company gave me the data of the car movement during its stay at the car park but it was all with in 300yard radius....

NEVER THOUGHT OF THE BLOODY DONUTS!!!!

I thought it was a coincidence....

Pls say it was not that one....thats all i want to know.....

ps Its written off now anyway.... :rant::rant::rant:

No idea, mate. Some bloke was telling me and I got the impression it was in Liverpool but could be Chinese whispers....

Put a GPS tracking device in it next time. Know someone who turned theirs on, on their head unit while it was in with Nissan for a service. Afterwards it showed up they had hit 92 mph on the 'test' drive.

Can you do anything with that data? Apart from ask the dealership and them deny all knowledge?

NO WAY!!!! You are killing me........listen to this....i had a maserati spyder...not the grand sport version... till april.....last xmas i left it at leeds-bradford car park....n when i got it back it needed a new clutch, exaust reshaping and a new gearbox mount....(it was manual)....a bit over £3000...it made a funny noise since i picked it up...the tracking company gave me the data of the car movement during its stay at the car park but it was all with in 300yard radius....

NEVER THOUGHT OF THE BLOODY DONUTS!!!!

I thought it was a coincidence....

Pls say it was not that one....thats all i want to know.....

ps Its written off now anyway.... :rant::rant::rant:

No idea, mate. Some bloke was telling me and I got the impression it was in Liverpool but could be Chinese whispers....

Wouldnt blame anybody for doing it....that car could only do donuts....you just reminded it to me.... and i had pushed it to my unconcious...loooool

Put a GPS tracking device in it next time. Know someone who turned theirs on, on their head unit while it was in with Nissan for a service. Afterwards it showed up they had hit 92 mph on the 'test' drive.

Can you do anything with that data? Apart from ask the dealership and them deny all knowledge?

Walk in there with a bat and see who runs the fastest. :teeth: