Hello!

Rob

Hi, I'm currently out of the country but will be returning soon to spend my hard earned money, and...although I don't need it I do really want a350Z! In fact I've wanted one for ages and now I have the opportunity I realise just how little I know about them, mainly because of looking through this forum-fantastic site! I have so many questions and have obviously made use of the search facility but still undecided as to whether or not to buy UK or import? Any help or advice would be appreciated. :headhurt:

Honestly, it's a buyers market just now. Decide what spec you want and buy either. I don't think it makes THAT much difference. I have a UK model but wouldn't hesitate to buy an import.

Thank's for the info, don't laugh but if I was to buy an import I'd be concerned about some tacked on fog light, sat nav not working, speed restrictor(?), etc, etc.

I'm not even sure what's the best way to go about buying it! I've looked at F1 Autos and they seem to have a big selection (41) of Fairlady models, any info on them?

Well I'll be honest again, I'd only go to Jurgen at JM Imports as he seems to be spot on. Or only buy one that's IN the country so you can see it and drive it.

Speed delimiter is less than £200! ;)

Hey, thanks for all the help and welcomes. Now I really want one, right NOW! I've been and done a search with regards to buying new but none of the UK dealer sites have any (much) info? What deal should I be looking at? Yes, I really am that ignorant...

Basically the second hand car market is not good ( for a seller) so you could expect some good prices from dealers.

However, dont expect them to answer all of your questions.

Worth considering buying second hand, there are some lovely and loved zeds for sale on here. If you are going to mod then there may be issues with your warranty if it is still covered. Get a good second hand one and save some cash for the little tweaks. :D

Pistonheads is a good place to start to get a feel for the market.