Different Zed

satsuma71

Hi Ian, glad to see you here again, nearly calendar time :lol:

I can see that while letting your old zed go the new one would definately soften the blow to say the least.

It looks fantastic. Not too late to get it up to Scotland in September :D

Martin, hi mate

It's great to be back, all the problems with my wifes health seem to be almost over now, thank god, so life is returning to normal.

May well be up for the Scotland meet matey, and thanks for the welcome back Martin, appreciated.

Isee Gixxer has saved me the trouble of posting the piccies :lol: cheers Gixx.

Must desaturate my sig pic, will do fine :lol::lol:

Sats

Ok mods so far, 06 model with 5k miles on seriously the truth, from main dealer, who sold the car to the first owner :teeth:

Nismo V2 front bumper, Injen exhaust, flame burnt tips, Nismo side skirts, rear spoiler and spats, Ultralight GT11 wheels 20", tyres are Falken 452s in 245 35 20 front, and 275 30 20 rear, and i can tell you now, the ride is no harder than my other one was with the 19" Nismo's.

Looking to carbon up the interior next :teeth: plus hard wire in a sat nav set into the cubby.

Sats

whats the injen like compared to the nismo ian ?

it looked and sounded great on marks but iirc he had sport cats on

Much deeper rumble on start up, similar further up the rev range, but again with a deeper sound to it, it also pops slightly on the over run.

Mark DID have the hiflows on at first, but he soon removed em, as he said it was deafening :lol: it's LOUD without them :lol:

it certainly is AK350Z

in bolton iirc

i'm having a busy day, as you can tell :blush:

Heh, cheers. Couldn't be bothered going upstairs to look! Waiting for my pasties to be done in the oven :lol:

sounds like a fair enough reason to me :thumbs:

He He what flavour were they :p

Sats

it certainly is AK350Z

in bolton iirc

i'm having a busy day, as you can tell :blush:

Heh, cheers. Couldn't be bothered going upstairs to look! Waiting for my pasties to be done in the oven :lol:

sounds like a fair enough reason to me :thumbs:

He He what flavour were they :p

Sats

Just regular mince, carrot, tattie, and onion!

Image032.jpg

Very tasty!

Cheers folks for the comments :) will see what happens to it next, think i will keep my username though, everyone knows me as that, plus i like being called sats :blush: so the name will stay :lol::lol:

Feeling like it may be nice to do the carbon interior thing next, i don't know :lol:

Sats