Finaly it's fitted.......NOW WITH PICS

Nick U

SORRY ITS TAKEN SO LONG, THE CAR NEEDS A CLEAN AS WELL BUT AT LEAST THE PICS ARE UP......

Hey guys,

Just had my Aerosync and nismo stuff fitted by a fantastic garage in Bristol. (Thanks and free plug to Peels Motorkraft, anyone wanting paint or body work doing in the south west should go there, very friendly and great quality)......

I think the only issue is I now need a set of spacers to bring the Rays out as they look a little lost (Guess I need to speak to Phil about those, Phil do you have any?). Will be getting the 19" LMG4 in a few months but cant have it looking silly until then!

Like I said more pics to follow.

Oh, and there was another 350Z in the garage as well, sunset with damaged front bumper and nismo spoiler. The guys said it was also having some body parts fitted, saying there were coming from ESR.

Anyone on here by chance?

IMGP2037.jpg

IMGP2065.jpg

IMGP2071.jpg

IMGP2073.jpg

IMGP2075.jpg

IMGP2081.jpg

IMGP2082.jpg

[/b]

Hey guys,

Just had my Aerosync and nismo stuff fitted by a fantastic garage in Bristol. (Thanks and free plug to Peels Motorkraft, anyone wanting paint or body work doing in the south west should go there, very friendly and great quality)......before everyone starts on, pictures will be up this weekend sometime when putfile bloody works!

I think the only issue is I now need a set of spacers to bring the Rays out as they look a little lost (Guess I need to speak to Phil about those, Phil do you have any?). Will be getting the 19" LMG4 in a few months but cant have it looking silly until then!

Like I said more pics to follow.

Oh, and there was another 350Z in the garage as well, sunset with damaged front bumper and nismo spoiler. The guys said it was also having some body parts fitted, saying there were coming from ESR.

Anyone on here by chance?

Always nice to hear of good work.

We sent a kit down to them this week for another member.

Yes we have the spacers in stock.

I passed that same garage in the week and noticed that z in orange with the bumper off :D down by the netham, st george's way. I used to own a Vectra GSi 3.2 and a member on the vauxhall forum used to work at that same paint shop and recommends them highly. :D:D