Car wash / shampoo?

H5

Having used a few washes, I have now run out and looking to try something new again.

Have used CG Maxi Suds II, CG Citrus Wash n Gloss, Megs Gel Shampoo and AG Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner so far.

Any recommendations for stuff people are using at the moment? Looking for a wax friendly one, nice and foamy and easy to use I guess. :)

:thumbs:

Just noticed the Dodo Juice Born to be Mild - anyone using it??

currently using the born to be mild from dodojuice... very wax friendly and is ph neutral aswell so i use it to clean my rims... quite frothy and foamy and it doesnt leave like a siliconesk layer... would highly recommend it...

only downside is the bottle is teeny weeny for the price...

-ho

Thanks for the input guys. I might try a big bottle of the Dodo Juice stuff. Will let you know what I find.....

seems to be approx £16.95 + p&p for the big 1

let us know rob, i'm tempted but i do like poorboys :blush:

anything i buy that doesn't hit the mark gets used on my wheels or my wifes car :lol:

Thanks for the input guys. I might try a big bottle of the Dodo Juice stuff. Will let you know what I find.....

anything i buy that doesn't hit the mark gets used on my wheels or my wifes car :lol:

I'm exactly the same. TBH, whatever I buy wwill be tested on the Volvo, then the Hooligan, and finally the Zed! :blush:

I'm exactly the same. TBH, whatever I buy wwill be tested on the Volvo, then the Hooligan, and finally the Zed! :blush:

That's a bit of a harsh description for your partner :p

yep using dodo juice - born to be mild shampoo. Seems very good at what it does, just shampoo. No built in added wax bits. Not the cheapest on the market but you don't need to use a lot. 4 capfuls per wash seems about right.