Tilly's Face Lift

Tilly

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Tilly you certainly did not need one ;)

But the car has ceratinly benefitted :p

As others have said the front end does look B) I haven't seen a rear spoiler design I really like yet - I kinda wish someone would do a lift up and slightly larger version of the standard item, but just dreaming.....

Is that carbon lip specific for attaching to a Nismo front bumper? Looks so nice, am considering it!

I think it is all in one ;)

Ah what a shame :(

Good news is the whole front bumper isn't that far off the front lip prices IIRC ;)

But you can get similar lips from Varis and C-West. :)

Is that carbon lip specific for attaching to a Nismo front bumper? Looks so nice, am considering it!

As Rob has said the bumper and carbon lip are all one piece.

It's a Shine front bumper, cost £495, when you consider the Varis lip on it's own is £415 it represents good value.

As Rob has said the bumper and carbon lip are all one piece.

It's a Shine front bumper, cost £495, when you consider the Varis lip on it's own is £415 it represents good value.

That's what I meant. :D

Happy Birthday Tilly (nobody else has really mentioned it!)

Nice looking mods, PM me if your in the area would be great to see the car (and you and the 'young 'un :lol: ) if you fancy dropping in for a coffee, I know April would love to see you again!

Hey guys, cheers for all the comments :thumbs: Alloys are in the pipeline, just having problems with customer services at the minute as the GT4's have started to bubble all round. Have been looking at the alloys involved in Sarnie's 25 page long 'Sarnie's new wheels' thread :lol: Very special but keeping an open mind at the mo. Looking forward to the few doubters seeing it in the flesh :teeth:

Hey guys, cheers for all the comments :thumbs: Alloys are in the pipeline, just having problems with customer services at the minute as the GT4's have started to bubble all round. Have been looking at the alloys involved in Sarnie's 25 page long 'Sarnie's new wheels' thread :lol: Very special but keeping an open mind at the mo. Looking forward to the few doubters seeing it in the flesh :teeth:

Coming to a flat car park near you very soon ;)