Help Please £6000 cheapest insurance!

IanS16

When I was 21 I was running a Lexus IS200 and was picking up the keys to the house I bought! :D

I went to uni when I was 16 then started my career at 19. It's 6 years today I started my work! :teeth:

I never got my first job till i was 24 :lol::lol:

Slack! :lol:

I moved to siberia when I was 20! About 2 months after I bought the Lexus...

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats getting it sorted :)

God knows where people get their money from these days. When I was 21/22 I was driving around in a 400quid Renault 5, along with all my mates who had similarly cheap cars. The thought of owning a 13k car and the associated running costs would`t have even been considered. Did you lot go to Uni, or work straight out of school?

Well that was my plan.. do up my renault 5 with a K-tec racing bodykits etc and drive it for a few years.. but when i actually finished my 5, i realised that it wasnt quite as cool as i had thought it wase 2 years earlier :lol:

I've had a job since i was 15, then when i was 18 working at a local pub, my MD offered me a job and im still there now. I was the 7th employee and now there are nearly 100 so I get well looked after ;)

Have just done mine with Chris Knott, all business use, mods and protected no claims all done (and gf on the policy), for £35 cheaper than Admiral. Gets better when you realise they're more sensible with mods for the future too. :thumbs:

Have just done mine with Chris Knott, all business use, mods and protected no claims all done (and gf on the policy), for £35 cheaper than Admiral. Gets better when you realise they're more sensible with mods for the future too. :thumbs:

Nice one Rob, they do seem to be very sensible when evaluating mods. It was also very nice to talk to someone who knew what the mods were too. :D