Phase 3 nearly complete

Rentech

Phase 1: Had my test drive last week in a 2005 Z and loved it more than I was expecting :lol: -check

Phase 2: Put my old car up for sale at 17:00 on Thursday and sold by 20:00 on Friday :lol: -check

Phase 3: to actually buy one will hopefully not be too far away as I don't think using public transport will prove very enjoyable - in progress

Hopefully viewing this week so fingers crossed

Getting that little bit closer now. Have placed a deposit on a 9 month old Z B). Feelings of excitement and worry at the moment as it’s quite a bit more than I'd normally spend on a car. The car is in excellent condition though it is showing quite a lot of stone chips on the front bumper. I’ve read about this on the forum so not too concerned. The dealer is getting the bumper repaired for me so should be as new on collection :). Hopefully all mine by next Friday. Slightly bad timing as off on holiday on the Saturday.

Anyway, I’ve lots of questions/advice to ask for so I’m off to trawl the appropriate sections. Looks like I’ll now be around here for a while

i wouldn't worry about the stone chips, mine seems to get them just by sitting on the drive !! :headhurt:

congrats :yahoo:

I have a feeling they come as standard equipment, don't they?

no they're not standard, you only get them if the car leaves the showroom :headhurt:

Well it's a Nissan Select vehicle I'm buying and a week later the documentation still hasn't arrived at the dealers. Therefore, doesn't look very promising for tomorrow with taxing it etc. Will most probably have to wait until next weekend when I get back from holiday :thumbdown:

Well Christmas came early. Got a call from the dealer yesterday and by 17:30 I was the very proud owner of a Z.

Was up at 06:00 this morning to test it out. Fantastic morning and what a sound....what a sound :teeth: . Just need to wait for everybody I know to wake up and I can go and show her off.

Now an official member of 350z-uk.com :D