Hi

After a good few years, I am looking for a 350Z..

My current car is a Mini Cooper, so its a nice jump, and I am in a position now, which I might not be again whereby I can get the car i have wanted for so long..

And advise anybody can give us on what to look for on used cars, looking for a 06 / 07 with limited mileage..

And any good dealers in the Surrey area who know 350z's, as my image of Nissan dealers is not great.

Welcome to the site. :thumbs:

Take a look in the FAQ section and anything not answered fire away. There are a few members around Surrey / Berkshire way and people are normally happy to help out if they can. :)

Welcome to the site :thumbs: Many of us would agree, that some, but not all nissan dealers have a poor image, mainly due to their lack of knowledge when it comes to the Zed. Things will have to improve when the GTR and then the 370Z are released, otherwise they are going to get slated, imo :wacko:

Hi,

I live in Surrey too, Wilsons in Epsom were good at selling the car but havnt had a great experience afterwards. You do get 3 months warantee with a 2nd hand car.

If your near croydon, there is a good one for sale in south croydon at a 2nd dealers on the brighton road near Ancaster Wilson...

Hope you get a good one cause they are a great car...

Mark

• 1 month later...

Thanks for your advice...

Picking up a early 07 Z in Gun Metal next week..

Really looking forward to it..

As its my first rear wheel drive car, any suggestions of driver training, especially say an airfield with lots of run off and a skid pan.

See a few on here and would be interested to know your comments.