31.6 mpg !

Dan

Glorious weather last night so dropped the roof and went for a cruise. Filled up with Super Unleaded and reset the trip computer. Dual carraigeway out into the countryside, then cruising down country roads and a brief spell of motorway back home. Speedo showing around 70 most of the time. Total distance about 70 miles.

I wasn't really paying attention to the trip computer or driving particularly for economy, just chilling in the Zed playing tunes and enjoying the weather.

Pulled up on my drive at home and noticed 31.6mpg at 49mph average speed.

Thats the most I've ever seen on the Zed, I was very impressed.

So, to beat the silly fuel prices don't buy a different car, just chill out ;)

Anyone got similar figures ?

Over hear Im lucky if I see 21mpg! I really shouldnt drive like I stole it! :lol:

At that mpg more like you 'borrowed it' :lol: - I'm surprised to see the plus side of 18mpg for everyday motoring - I didn't buy 296 horses to go on economy drives ;)

Over hear Im lucky if I see 21mpg! I really shouldnt drive like I stole it! :lol:

At that mpg more like you 'borrowed it' :lol: - I'm surprised to see the plus side of 18mpg for everyday motoring - I didn't buy 296 horses to go on economy drives ;)

Ah, but that includes regular motorway cruises.

If Im around town Im around 18 too! ;)

My mpg has rocketed since installing the K1 exhaust. Think I'm changing up much sooner cos of the noise!! Seeing about 50 miles + extra to the tank, sitting at 300 at the moment and apparently still got 80 left till empty.