Can I be in your gang?

Welcome to the forum and as others have said nothing wrong in keeping the ZED standard, but its a real challenge to do that! Hope to see you out on the Hoon then there would be at least two 56GT Ebisu coupes :thumbs:

• 2 months later...

Hello fellow zedders,

Though I would come back to where it all started for me! My first posting :yahoo::lol:

A few months later and I have hardly been on the site because of work commitments (if anyone is thinking of teaching, don't! It take over your life). We will have no 'you get loads of holidays comments' please! ;)

That aside - I love my Z so much!

All i have did so far is put in new mats. Got the 350z boot mat and front mats off Holdcroft for £100 and am quite pleased with them! The original boot mat was all over the place and really annoying me. Trying to go fairly slow with modding and make sure I really like something before I do it.

This weekend I shall be ordering the JWT pop charger off bigphil - see bigphil, i told you I would get to you eventually! I was content with the stock grunt but now I want more - knew I wouldn't be able to help myself. Just hope I can fit it properly :wacko: I know there will be mixed opinions but is this the most favourable intake for the 350z? I know gains will be minimal but sound? Is it worth paying extra for the polished tubing?

Other than that stubby aerial is on the list and seriously considering changing the nissan badges to Z badges as suggested on this very posting. Any pics of how this look goes down?

Cragus

But teachers get loads of holidays! :p:P

The JWT is very good. Simple to fit and a nice piece of kit. Gains - nil. Noise - :teeth:

t is very good value for money. The polished pipe - no idea if there is benefit apart from bling. It looks the part but I refrained as I never stand and stare at my engine bay!

had satin Zed badges as it matched the handles etc. I felt they looked nicer than Nissan badges.