First Bike Track Day

Kev946

The biggest adrenaline rush ever. Fastastic day at Mallory Park. Red hot which made it extra tiring. One nasty accident in the advance group...hope the guys OK. From someone who saw happen it it didn't sound good.

MalloryTrackDay26-7-08d.jpg

MalloryTrackDay26-7-08c.jpg

MalloryTrackDay26-7-08a.jpg

MalloryTrackDay26-7-08b.jpg

Thanks guys. Rear tyre looks ace. No chicken strips now.... :lol:

I can't get rid of mine. I'd be embarrassed but the bike is in one piece so I'm just happy about that! :teeth:

Looks awesome Kev.

I can't get rid of mine. I'd be embarrassed but the bike is in one piece so I'm just happy about that! :teeth:

Looks awesome Kev.

You been on the track Stew? I hear its a lot easier to do on the track, plus you shouldnt really be aiming to do it on the road ;)

Nope. Far to scared for the track at the moment!

One of my work mates came in with his bike one day (Had a ZX636R now on an 06 ZX10R) and his leathers were mental all scraped up. I asked if he'd come off, he said no. He just leans so much on track days that he gets his elbows down too!

He's a flipping nutter!

Looks awesome Kev.

You been on the track Stew? I hear its a lot easier to do on the track, plus you shouldnt really be aiming to do it on the road ;)

Not really aiming too. Just trying to look a bit less of a gay biker. :lol::lol:

Loving the grey R1 Kev. Looks mean. You got the new one now?

Not really aiming too. Just trying to look a bit less of a gay biker. :lol::lol:

Just make sure you dont try and sand those chicken strips off like some numpties try and do! :lol:

Looks awesome Kev.

Loving the grey R1 Kev. Looks mean. You got the new one now?

Yes new 08 R1 See http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... highlight=

I'm keeping the grey one though too nice to sell and great for track days.

PS: Must take a piccie of the rear tyre. Quite proud of if TBH. It was a hot day and I've got sticky Corse 3's so loads of traction... :thumbs: