The Dark Knight

Jay

Hey all went to see the new batman film last night and it was actually awesome! The old bum got a bit numb for the 2 and half hours we where in there but honestly this film is a must to see! The storyline is quite dark which i like and there is plenty of gadgets and new toys! However why do hollywood always insist in crashing stunning cars it just makes me cry lol! You could tell the real petrol heads in the cinema when a big oouccchhh was cried when the car was crashed :lol: It was the Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 STUNNING B) 640BHP yes please.

Also Heath Ledger ( the joker) was outstanding and prob gave his best on screen performance ever! He has also been nominated for an oscar and would be the first actor to win a posthumous since 19 76. Such a waste of a life!

Anyway point of this ramble GET OFF YOUR BUT AND GO SEE THIS FILM

You wont regret it plenty of toys and gadgets, some hot cars and overall great movie

Jay :teeth:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

However why do Hollywood always insist in crashing stunning cars it just makes me cry lol! You could tell the real petrol heads in the cinema when a big oouccchhh was cried when the car was crashed :lol: It was the Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 STUNNING B) 640BHP yes please.

Also Heath Ledger ( the joker) was outstanding and prob gave his best on screen performance ever! He has also been nominated for an oscar and would be the first actor to win a posthumous since 1976. Such a waste of a life!

I know, same with the last Bond movie. Sad to destroy beautiful cars, but then you have to wonder if at least some of it is TGI, or models or something of the like. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing it! The previews look brilliant. From what I've seen Ledger stole the show.

its no mamma mia then? :lol:

:lol::p

I had saw the film the other night, very good it was too.

I was in a digital DTS screening and I thought the sound was awful, maybe they had it too loud, as something was vibrating with some of the explosions and half the time I couldn't understand what the Batman was saying. The bass and music effect mix seemed to be overpowering the centre.

I also found that I couldn't really keep up with the fight scenes as they are dark, too close and it was like the blurry stuff you get with LCD screens.

Apart from the technicalities (which was probably cinema related) I will get this on blu-ray as I am sure it will be better, or rather my system is better set up.

They use shells for the vehicles they crash or blow up.

oh come on.... batman has been done to death in the past!! none of them were any good except the 1st two films staring Michael Keaton

This film better be as impressive as the Iron Man or the Crow!

Trust us,, this is one of the best films this year, and certainly on a par with the first 2 batmans if not better... :thumbs:

Heath is brilliant

I'm off to see the film tonight so thanks for the heads up about the Lambo getting trashed. I'll make sure I'm mentally prepared as the Bond 'incident' left me shaking with rage for hours!

I'd have ran over the woman and tried to save the car instead of swerving and binning it! Bond needs some balls!

I'm off to see the film tonight so thanks for the heads up about the Lambo getting trashed. I'll make sure I'm mentally prepared as the Bond 'incident' left me shaking with rage for hours!

I'd have ran over the woman and tried to save the car instead of swerving and binning it! Bond needs some balls!

I agree mate wuld have went straight over her lol! However i think bond does need a set of balls lol cause if u remember the very last torture part in the film ................................ Yeh i dnt need 2 say anymore :lol: